Research and publications
Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi has launched the scientific research projects to explore the theme of “college life”.
It also explored how the experience at a highly multicultural environment and with a specific socio – cultural and educational proposal can contribute to personal and professional growth of the guests and encourage coexistence dynamics that are generative.
In recent year, the Foundation has also did some research relating to multicultural coexistence processes in systems with high complexity associated with global events and their organizational and cultural ways to promote the positive development.
- Schiaffonati F., Majocchi A., Castaldo G. (2019) (eds.), “Progettare l’abitare. L’architettura del Collegio di Milano/Designing dwelling. The architecture of the Collegio di Milano“, Skira, Milano. Chapters by Stefano Blanco, Salvatore Carrubba, Daniela Frascaroli, Silvia Pasolini, Matteo Gambaro, Adolfo Baratta.
- Delai N. (2016), “Expo Village. Il passaggio da Non-luogo a Comunità. EXPO Milano 2015: l’esperienza di residenzialità multiculturale – Expo Village. From non-place to community. EXPO Milano 2015: multicultural hospitality experience”, Franco Angeli, Milano.
- Blanco S., Frascaroli D., Pasolini S. (2015), “Un mondo di università. Comprendere per districarsi”, Franco Angeli, Milano.
- Workshop “Enhancing the Student Experience: Sharing Best Practices” organized by MIT (Division of Student Life) and EucA at MIT (Cambridge, MA, USA) (13 – 17 Luglio 2015);
- Frascaroli D., Blanco S., Gozzoli C. (2015), “How can living in a hall of residence support the students’ personal and professional development? The case of the Collegio di Milano”, Paper presented at the “6th World Conference on Educational Sciences (WCES 2014)”. [Paper published in Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences 191 ( 2015 ), pp. 1196 – 1200 ; ISSN: 1877-0428; ISI and SCOPUS indexed Journal];
- Blanco S., Frascaroli D., (in press), “I collegi universitari: il valore sociale della collegialità”, in La residenzialità universitaria a Milano.