Are you enrolled in one of the universities of Milan? Do you want to live the experience of the Collegio di Milano? In this page you can find all the information about our selection process.
Are you in Milan for an Erasmus, PhD, a Research Program or internship? Become a visiting student of Collegio di Milano! For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be admitted to Collegio di Milano, it is necessary to participate in the Admission Announcement and to meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in one of the following universities: Università degli Studi di Milano, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, IULM, Università degli Studi di Milano – Bicocca, Politecnico di Milano, Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele; Humanitas University;
- Be enrolled, within September, to a 3 years Bachelor degree, 2 years masters or 5 years course;
- Or be enrolled in a university master, specialization course or PhD;
- Be younger than 30 years old.
Application of students enrolled at Conservatorio G. Verdi, Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera, NABA, IED, Civica Scuola di Cinema Luchino Visconti, Civica Scuola Interpreti e Traduttori Altiero Spinelli, Civica Scuola di Musica Claudio Abbado, Civica Scuola di Teatro Paolo Grassi and SPD can also be considered.
The selection process will be carried out online and will be structured in 4 steps:
1. Evaluation of the application and related documentation;
2. Individual assessment of soft skills by filling in a questionnaire;
3. English language test;
4. Individual interview.
Apply now: Fill the online form!
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AGREEMENTS
- The Collegio di Milano in order to help meritorious students and improve the social mobility promotes a system of scholarships dedicated to resident students. This scholarships is a reduction of the monthly participation fee. For more information please consult the Admission Announcement.
- In order to promote the experience of the “Collegi Universitari di Merito”, there are some agreements INPS and with ENPAM (National Social Security and Medical Assistance Body). To take advantage of these scholarships, it is necessary to submit the admission requests Collegio di Milano Admission Announcement for the A.Y. 2023/2024 and and be admitted to the Collegio di Milano.