To apply to Collegio di Milano, it is necessary to meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in one of the following universities: Università degli Studi di Milano, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, IULM, Università degli Studi di Milano – Bicocca, Politecnico di Milano, Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele;
- Be enrolled, within September, to a 3 years Bachelor degree, 2 years masters or 5 years course;
- Or be enrolled in a university master, specialization course or PhD;
- Be younger than 30 years old.
You can find more information to apply to Collegio di Milano in our Admission Announcement.
The selection process considers the candidate’s curriculum, the integrative required documents and the results of the selection tests. The selection tests will take place in one day and includes an interview, a group assessment and an English test.
It is possible to apply also as non-resident student, in order to have the opportunity to have access to services and facilities as well as to the Cultural Activities of Collegio, without living at the campus.
Some open days at Collegio di Milano have been organized on the following dates:
- Thursday, May 9th from 09:30 to 13:00;
- Saturday, May 18th from 10:30 to 16:30;
- Friday, May 24th from 10:00 to 17:00;
- Monday, June 10th from 10:00 to 17:00.
Are you in Milan for an Erasmus, PhD, a Research Program or internship? Become a visiting student of Collegio di Milano! For more info: email@example.com
Tel.: +39 0287397148